- Canadian exclusivity, granted by Albania.
- Our "comprehensive package" takes
away the guessing.
- Adoptionworx is committed to service excellence
and an individualized, personalized delivery program.
- We are pleased to have a Legal Consultant in Albania. As the adoptive parents' Power of Attorney, she will guide clients through the maze of legalities and adoption finalization requirements, in conjunction with the Executive Director.
- The consulting lawyer will escort you to court
and guide you through the process in Albania. She has provided
legal services/advices to many clients, foreign and domestic.
- We will arrange for accommodation for you in a
safe, centrally located apartment, close to the Embassies.
- You will be picked up at the airport.
- We know how exhausting travel can be. We will arrange
to have basic groceries waiting for you at the apartment when you
arrive or arrange to take you shopping.
- We deal with the decision makers in Albania
directly. We do not communicate through added layers of government,
nor do we partner with other agencies. Albania is a signatory
to the Hague Convention.
- We communicate regularly with you and Albanian
- For your added peace of mind, Adoptionworx provides
parents with a cell phone, for use while in Albania. We can contact
and we do!
- Our fee also includes the Albanian translation, notarization
& legalization of your dossier, when it is initially sent
overseas. Additional in-country costs are specified in the
- We take care of arranging your flights, using an
agency that specializes in travel to Albania and neighbouring
countries. They regularly notify us of airfare specials and are
15 minutes from our office.
- Adoptionworx is delighted to include in their package,
exclusive adoption assessment services from a highly regarded
developmental paediatrician, located in Toronto. She is available
to perform the medical assessment, when the childs referral
video and social/medical information arrives. Our specialist is
currently on staff at the world-renowned Hospital for Sick
Children in Toronto, and at
St. Josephs Health Centre, Just for Kids Clinic. Our adoptive parents receive a written
report, a telephone consultation and growth charts that have been
prepared by the doctor using the childs information. However,
parents may use the services of any doctor of their choice.
- Our Board of Directors has included the former Honourary Counsel
of Albania. We have an advisory committee of professionals that
includes doctors, educational and developmental consultants, and
professionals who have lived and/or worked in Albania.